Job Opportunity: Get Into Reading South West Development Manager
The Reader Organisation is pleased to announce a new job position as we expand our work in the South West.
- Based in the South West (working from home)
- Salary: £19,000 (£22,000)
- Hours: Part-time hours (29.6 hours), 0.8 FTE
- 2 year fixed term contract in the first instance
The role calls for an exceptionally highly-motivated, dedicated person, passionate about the power of books, with the drive, enthusiasm and experience to sustain and significantly develop our flagship Get into Reading project across the South West of England.
“This reading group mends holes in the net I would otherwise fall through.” (Get Into Reading group member)
The main focus of the role is to
- Manage, sustain and develop our existing projects running in Plymouth and Cornwall.
- Work closely with the Devon Project Co-ordinator to oversee the delivery, development and expansion of our project in Devon.
- Seek out new opportunities in Torbay, and other areas in the South West as agreed with Operational Management Group
- Manage new opportunities that arise in these region
- Manage and support the Project Workers working in Devon
How to apply:
Visit the Working With Us section of our website, and click the Job Opportunities tab on the left-hand side menu, where you can download a full job description and application form.
Please complete the application form and a covering letter explaining how you meet the role requirements and submit to email@example.com
Please note: CVs will not be considered.
Deadline for applications is 3pm, Wednesday 3rd July 2013.
Shortlisting will take place on Thursday 4th July 2013.
Successful applicants will be offered a first stage telephone interview on Tuesday 9th July 2013.
Successful interviewees will then be called back to interview in at Exeter University, Streatham campus on Tuesday 16th July 2013.