Can You Say Yes? – Young Persons Project Work at The Reader Organisation
- Do you have experience of working with young people?
- Do you understand the work, aims and values of The Reader Organisation?
- Do you engage with literature on a deep and personal level?
- Can you imagine yourself fostering a love of reading in others?
- Do you have a full, clear enhanced CRB check? (or are you willing to undergo one)?
- Are you available for work within the next few weeks?
If you can say yes to all of the questions above, The Reader Organisation is looking for you to fill an exciting and enriching full-time job opportunity working as a Young Persons Project Worker, based in North West England.
We work to inspire a love of reading for pleasure in young people all year round, building imagination, confidence, self-esteem and relationships with peers through reading in a variety of settings, in groups and one-on-one sessions.
“I’ve started reading at home, I used to get nervous reading aloud but I’m dead good at it now”
“I love these stories, I reread mine through the week.”
“This was the best morning ever. I feel all fizzy inside.”
Want to inspire the same feelings about literature in young people for a living?
If you have further questions or require further information call Zoe Gilling on 07807 106829